Managing the explosion of technological devices making their way into our homes needn’t be a daunting task. Here is a compilation of technology management posts–both from around the web and from our own archives.
- The Summer My Parents Turned Off the Computer ~ by Doorposts
- Teaching Children to Use Computers, Internet and TV Wisely ~ by Doorposts
- The Habit of Helping Your Child Keep Texting Under Control ~ by Littlesanctuary
- Habit of Wise Music Choices ~ by Littlesanctuary
- Feeding Your Family God’s Ideas ~ by Angie
- Behavior Journaling and Behavior Journaling Updated (video gaming, TV & Lego time)~ by Kendra
- The Scoop on Summer Entertainment ~ (movies and more) by Kendra
- The Privilege of Computer Time (setting time limits) ~Tricia
- The Habit of Protecting ~ by Steve
- Defense in Depth ~ (the habit of protecting) Steve, earlier this week @ Passionate Purposeful Parenting
SkyAngel TV ~ Steve – Tired of the vast television wasteland? Having trouble finding decent programs to view with your family? Enter SkyAngel. SkyAngel is an IP-TV based subscription television service. The content is not delivered via satellite or cable–it is Internet streaming video. The vision behind SkyAngel is wholesome family-oriented programming. For more information, read the Dove Foundation review.
-Steve keeps busy with five children and a job in information security. He also has a second job as principal of the Hodgepodge homeschool.
We welcome ideas on good technology use habits. How does your family promote God-honoring technology use habits?