Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you. Matthew 5:48 The Message
- First off, Trisha has a great post entitled Have a frugal Christmas and a Happy New Year! full of great ideas!
- Give a homemade “club” membership – dessert of the month, car care, etc.
- Homemade books. (pictured at top) Simple and a wonderfully personalized gift for a child
- make a journal jar as a gift for an adult or child.
- meaningful gifts
- make your own gift wrap
- our favorite observation bird feeder ($15!)
- For the birds – birdseed wreaths and suet feeders
dish bucket organizers – give gifts in these practical tubs or do as we did. We gave the boys a stack last Christmas for their room